Jindera Primitive Campground
(Image Credit: WikiCamps Australia)
Rural Care Link is a volunteer community support organisation based in Jindera.
We work to provide help to those in need in Jindera and in our surrounding rural community.
The organisation is run by volunteers.
In addition to our Committee, we also have a wonderful band of energetic and friendly volunteers who help run the Op Shop.
This is where the majority of our volunteer staff are employed, and they are the backbone of Rural Care Link Inc. operations.
We are always looking for new volunteers as we endeavour to expand our projects and activities within the community.
A committee, elected each year at our Annual General Meeting, has oversight of the organisation.
Other volunteers donate their time and effort to:
- run the day-to-day business of the Op Shop;
- collate, publish and distribute the monthly Jindera community newsletter;
- other impromptu roles as needed when running community events, etc.
Our committee consists of the following positions, as elected each year at our AGM:
- Vice President
- Op Shop & Volunteer Co-ordinator
- Jindera News Co-ordinator
- Carers Care Group Co-ordinator
- Client Assistance Co-ordinator
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE?
Rural Care Link Volunteers
Image Credit: Rural Care Link Facebook Admin